Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in White
- Series: IQ-Touch
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.2 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Drawer: Warming
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Convection: Yes
- LP Conversion: Yes
The EI30GS55JS Electrolux 30" Gas Built-in Range has a powerful 16,000 BTU sealed burner with three additional sealed burners.FeaturesFour Sealed Burners - Powerful 16,000 BTU sealed burner with 3additional sealed burners including a precise 5,000 BTU to 500 BTU simmer burner option. Continuous grates provide a stable cooking surface, allowing pots and pans to be easily moved from burner to burner.Sure-2-Fit™ Convection Oven - with Hidden Bake ElementAdjustable Luxury-Glide® oven racks are so smooth and extend effortlessly. Luxury-Design™ Lighting ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional. Exclusive Luxury-Hold™ ovendoor stays put at whatever angle you place it.Versatile Cooking Option - Self-clean oven with versatile cooking option features 6 cooking modes and 6 cooking options.Warmer Drawer - Keeps food or plates warm and ready to serve.Its the perfect solution when dinner is delayed, or when multi-course meals are on the menu.
Coordinate an entire meal. Our oven features 4.2 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
•Luxury-Glide™ Oven Racks
With a ball-bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
•Professional-Grade Control Knobs
Eliminate guesswork while cooking with more precise control and better feel.
Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to countertop-level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
Helps you better synchronize your meals.
A powerful 16,000 BTU sealed burner combined with a 5,000 to 500 BTU Precision Burner™ for a wealth of cooking flexibility.
Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
•Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
•'My Favorite' Setting
A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
•Grill/Griddle Accessory Mailing Card
•LP Gas Conversion Kit Included
•Simmer Plate Accessory Optional. Order item 318254206
•Wok Ring Accessory Optional. Order item 318254307
•Hidden Bake Burner for Easy Cleanup
•Extra-Large Glass Window
•Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
•Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
•Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
•Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
•Platinum Star® Warranty
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Controls||Professional-Grade Burner Controls|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off)||Yes|
|Sealed Power Burner - 16,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 500 BTU||1|
|Burner Valve Type||Linear Flow|
|Cooking Surface||Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop|
|Ignition Type||Electronic Pilotless|
|Hidden Bake Burner||Yes|
|Bake Burner||18000 BTU|
|Broil Burner||11500 BTU|
|Convection Burner||350 Watts|
|Oven Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Convection System||Perfect Convect3™ with Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|- Convection Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Broil||Yes|
|- Convection Roast||Yes|
|- Keep Warm||Yes|
|- Slow Cook||Yes|
|- Bread Proof||Yes|
|- My Favorites||Yes|
|- Rapid Preheat||Yes|
|- Delay Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Convert||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||Luxury-Design™ Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Racks||Yes|
|Oven Door and Handle Design||Soft-Arc Door|
|Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door||Yes|
|Window Type||Extra-Large Glass|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|- Rear Filler Kit||Not Included, order item 903113-901S|
|- Side Panel Kit||Not Included, order item 903102-901S|
|- Side Trim Kit||Not Included, order item 903110-901S|
|- Height (Min)||36-7/16"|
|- Height (Max)||37-7/16"|
|- Depth (to Center of Arc)||28-5/16"|
|Depth (with 90° Door Open)||45-1/2''|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Right Rear Bottom|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||120V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts||1.2|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts||10|
|Minimum Circuit Required||15 Amps|
|Product Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||270 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:154948
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Oven Controls:IQ-Touch
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic Pilotless
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Controls:Professional-Grade Burner Controls
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:16000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:14000
- Burners / Elements:4
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:18.03125"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:9500
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Approximate Shipping Weight:270 lbs
- Convection Convert:Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off):Yes
- Interior Lighting:Luxury-Design Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Product Weight:250 lbs.
- Convection System:Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Cooking Surface:Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop
- Voltage Rating:120V / 60Hz
- Convection Bake:Yes
- Convection Roast:Yes
- Grates:Continuous, 3
- Gas Supply Connection Location:Right Rear Bottom
- Power Supply Connection Location:Left Rear Bottom
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):15 Amps
- Convection Broil:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:1.2
- Electronic clock & timer:Yes
- Temperature Display:Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs:Yes
- Depth (to Center of Arc):28-5/16"
- Broil Burner:11500 BTU
- Bake Burner:18000 BTU
- Slow Cook:Yes
- Window Type:Extra-Large Glass
- Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts:10
- Door and Handle Design:Soft-Arc Door
- Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature:Yes
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:3
- Cooking Modes:7
- Cooking Options:6
- Luxury-Glide Racks:1
- Conventional Racks:2
- Convection Roasting Rack:Yes
- Luxury-Hold Oven Door:Yes
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert:Included
- Sealed Power Burner - 16,000 BTU:1
- Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU:1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU:1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 500 BTU:1
- Burner Valve Type:Linear Flow
- Warmer Drawer:Yes
- Hidden Bake Burner:Yes
- Convection Burner:350 Watts
- Bread Proof:Yes
- My Favorites:Yes
- Rapid Preheat:Yes
- Rear Filler Kit:Not Included, order item 903113-901S
- Side Panel Kit:Not Included, order item 903102-901S
- Side Trim Kit:Not Included, order item 903110-901S
- Height (with hinges and 3/8" rollers):36.4375"
- Height (Min):36.4375"
- Height (Max):37.4375"
- Depth (with 90 Door Open):45.5"
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Interior Color:Cobalt Blue
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.