The EI30DS55JS 30" slide in dual fuel range features four sealed burners and a 4.2 cu. ft. convection oven. The oven features a third element which allows for consistent even result and even more baking options. The IQ-Touch™ Controls displays all of your options, at all times.
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
- The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their range, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
Oven & Warmer Drawer
- A versatile main oven and a second complementary warmer drawer, ideal for keeping your entrées or desserts at the perfect serving temperature so they are ready when you are.
A Luxury-Glide© Oven Rack
- With a ball bearing system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly
Continuous Gas Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
6 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
A "My Favorite" Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining.
Hidden Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
| Certifications & Approvals |
| Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) || Yes |
| ADA Compliant || Yes |
| Agency Approval || UL |
| Cooking Controls |
| Bake || Yes |
| Broil || Variable |
| Convection Bake || Yes |
| Convection Broil || Yes |
| Convection Conversion || Yes |
| Convection Roast || Yes |
| Keep Warm || Yes |
| Preheat || Integrated with Bake Functions |
| Slow Cook || Both Ovens |
| Self-Clean || Lite Med Heavy |
| Oven Light || Yes |
| My Favorite || Yes |
| Proof || Yes |
| Timer || Yes |
| Perfect Turkey® || No |
| Dehydrate || Yes |
| Cook Duration || Yes |
| Cook Duration with End Time || Yes |
| Rapid Preheat || Yes |
| Control Lock || Yes |
| User Preferences || Yes |
| Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature || Numerical |
| Controls |
| Controls || IQ-TouchTM |
| Display Type || LED |
| Oven Specifications |
| Oven 1 Type || Main |
| Oven 1 Bake || 8 pass 2500 Watts |
| Oven 1 Baking System || True Hidden |
| Oven 1 Broil || 8 pass 4000 Watts |
| Oven 1 Broiling System || Variable (300°F to 550°F) |
| Oven 1 Convection || 2500 Watts |
| Oven 1 Convection System || Variable 2-Speed Fan |
| Oven 1 Interior Lighting || 2 Halogen |
| Oven 1 Rack Configuration || 1 HD Handle (glide) 2 Handle (fixed) |
| Oven 1 Rack Positions || 7 positions |
| Oven 1 Interior Height || 16-1/2" |
| Oven 1 Interior Width || 24-1/8" |
| Oven 1 Interior Depth || 18-1/32" |
| Oven 1 Interior Color || Cobalt Blue |
| Oven 1 Cleaning System || Self-Clean |
| Oven Window || Large |
| Cooktop Specifications |
| Grate Color || Black Matte |
| Grate Material || Cast Iron |
| Grates || 3 Continuous Grates |
| Knob Color || Stainless Steel |
| Knob Type || Weighted Plastic |
| Left Front || 9500 BTU |
| Left Rear || 14000 BTU |
| Right Front || 16000 BTU |
| Right Rear || 5000 BTU |
| Drawer |
| Drawer Functionality || Warming Drawer |
| Cut-Out Dimensions |
| Cut-Out Depth || 21-3/4" - 22-1/8" |
| Cut-Out Width || 29-15/16" - 30-1/16" |
| Cut-Out Height || 35-7/8" - 36-5/8" |
| Exterior Specifications |
| Control Panel Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Cooktop Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Door Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Handle Color || Stainless Steel |
| Drawer Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Electrical Specifications |
| Power Supply Connection Location || Right Rear Bottom |
| Voltage Rating || 240V / 208V 60Hz |
| Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V || 5.1 / 4.1 |
| Amps @ 240 Volts || 21.3 / 19.7 |
| Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) || 30A |
| General Specifications |
| Gas Supply Connection Location || Right Bottom Rear |
| Product Weight (lbs) || 258 |
| Shipping Weight (lbs) || 278 |
| Warmer Drawer |
| Heating Element || 450 Watts |
| Luxury-Glide® Full-Extension Drawer Glides || Yes |
| Accessories |
| Griddle || Mailing Card |
| Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert || Included |
| LP Conversion Kit || Included |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/04/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.