Collar Kit - CD and French Door.
- To use optional Collar Kit, an enclosure is required around refrigerator having a minimum opening of 70-1/4"H x 36-1/8"W x 24-1/2"D with 1/2" minimum side panels.
- Add maximum of 1/4" to 70-1/4" opening height when installed with frameless-style overhead cabinets, for door opening clearance.
- The cabinet or soffit above refrigerator must extend out to same depth as side panels.
- To provide additional clearance for overhead cabinet doors when in open position, allow 1" from underside of cabinet to bottom of cabinet door.
- A minimum width of 36-1/8" is required for refrigerator installation with an additional 1/2" or 3/4" added for each side panel.
- If 1/2" side panels are used, then side trim piece and panel will be even. If 3/4" side panels are used, then 1/4" of side panel will extend beyond collar trim and must be finished
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.