Recognized as the Outstanding Innovation in Heart Products and Other Fuels in 2009 by Hearth and Home Magazine s Vesta Awards, the XL 900 is signature in that it forms a single line of EcoSmart Fire burners to create a stunning elongated flame. Includes fuel efficiency and flame stability measures
- A reliable and safe extinguishing system courtesy of a special shut off mechanism and precision measurements. XL burners operate under all conditions, at all temperatures, every time – reliable, consistent and reassuring.
- A patented filling point is separated from the ignition zone and engineered so that the jerry can spout is fully supported prior to releasing the fuel supply. This eliminates the usual splash and spills that often occur when fuel is decanted into the burner while simultaneously reinforcing the maximum fill line within the burner.
- Purpose designed baffle inserts allow you to regulate and further stabilise the flame at the same time as increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
- Custom designed extension lighting rod and gliding swivel ring that allows you to open the burner and extinguish the flame. The series’ ‘flip lid’ shut off system fits perfectly across the ignition zone to extinguish the flame and, when it is open, denies access to the separated filling point as a deterrent to filling the burner while it is in operation.
- A deep-draw fabrication process eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks.
| Volume Capacity || 9 Litres || 2.4 Gallons |
| Heats on average || 60m2 || 646ft2 |
| Thermal Output Net || 4.4Kw/h || 15000BTU || 16Mj/h |
| Dimensions || 126mm(H) x 900mm(W) x 195mm(D) |
| 5.0"(H) x 35.4"(W) x 7.7"(D) |