Sophistication, elegance, cutting-edge performance and functionality define the EcoSmart XL Burner, which has been developed in response to demand for longer flames. The XL Burner includes baffles for fuel efficiency; drafters for flame stability; smart filling point, and a new design shut-off mechanism (hinged plate adjustment rather than sliding mechanism). The EcoSmart Burner XL is the core product of all EcoSmart Fires, being the chamber that houses the fuel. It offers ultimate flexibility due to its modular design which presents you with the opportunity to create an open fire just about anywhere! This burner can be installed into any setting that complies with our Compulsory Installation and Clearance Specifications. The XL Burner is designed for installation in commercial premises including offices, bars and restaurants as well as units, apartments and houses. Get versatile with your fire and create a modern look in any space with this XL Burner.
Elongating a naked flame may seem straightforward, but when you consider the way stainless steel contracts and expands at various temperatures, it's quite complex. We have solved this challenge,
- A reliable and safe extinguishing system courtesy of a special shut off mechanism and precision measurements. XL burners operate under all conditions, at all temperatures, every time – reliable, consistent and reassuring.
- A patented filling point is separated from the ignition zone and engineered so that the jerry can spout is fully supported prior to releasing the fuel supply. This eliminates the usual splash and spills that often occur when fuel is decanted into the burner while simultaneously reinforcing the maximum fill line within the burner.
- Purpose designed baffle inserts allow you to regulate and further stabilise the flame at the same time as increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
- Custom designed extension lighting rod and gliding swivel ring that allows you to open the burner and extinguish the flame. The series’ ‘flip lid’ shut off system fits perfectly across the ignition zone to extinguish the flame and, when it is open, denies access to the separated filling point as a deterrent to filling the burner while it is in operation.
- A deep-draw fabrication process eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks.
| Volume Capacity || 5 Litres || 1.3 Gallons |
| Heats on average || 40m2 || 431ft2 |
| Thermal Output Net || 3.35Kw/h || 11430BTU || 12Mj/h |
| Dimensions || 126mm(H) x 500mm(W) x 195mm(D) |
| 5.0"(H) x 19.7"(W) x 7.7"(D) |