The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Model number DP00055
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency pellet stove
- This is a pedestal model stove
- Includes electronic igniter
- Operates in either thermostatic or manual mode
- Uses bottom-feed combustion technology
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- Approved for mobile homes
- Has a removable, safe handle
- The baffle is constructed of high quality stainless steel
- The recommended surface is 800-2,600 square feet
- Optimal efficiency is 77.8%
- Emissions are 2.62 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 65,000 BTU per hour
- 6 levels of intensity
- Hopper capacity is 125 pounds
- Overall dimensions are 23-13/16" wide x 40-15/16" high x 30.198" deep
- Firebox dimensions are 13" wide x 28-5/16 high x 9-3/16" deep
- Door dimensions are 14-1/2 wide x 8-5/8" high
- Has a burn rate of 1.3 - 7.8 pounds per hour
- The door is ceramic glass with cast iron frame
- Recommended chimney diameter is 4" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of ASTM-E1509
- Weight: 320 pounds
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 800 - 2,600
- Recommended chimney diameter: 4"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth) 9 3/16"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 13"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 28 5/16"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 14 1/2"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 8 5/8"
- Type of Door: Simple, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass Surface: 13 13/16" X 9 5/16"
- Weight: 320 lb
- Maximum Capacity: 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity: 10,500 BTU/h
- Hopper capacity: 125 lb (59 Kg)
- Maximum Combustion Time: 92 h max.
- Number of intensity levels: 6
- Optimum efficiency: 77.8 %
- Combustion Technology BOTTON-FEED Emissions (grams / hour): 2.62 G/H
- Type of Fuel: Pellet
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 4
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 30.198"
- Height - Overall: 40 15/16"
- Width - Overall: 23 13/16"
- Back wall: 2"
- Sides: 6"
- Corners: 2"H / 3"V
- Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1
- USA standard (emissions): EPA
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC-S627 / CSA B365
- USA standard (safety): ASTM E1509 / UL 1482 / NFPA 211
- Stock Id:258198
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Maximum BTU Input:65,000