Learn more »
Whether you're simply shopping around or you've already decided on using a pellet-fueled stove to solve your heating problems, the Drolet Eco-45 High Efficiency EPA Pellet Stove is a fantastic option. It's fantastic not only because of how effectively it produces heat, but also because it's a stylish product that is as efficient as it is powerful. First of all, this metallic black, pedestal-mounted stove is extremely elegant and looks great in any setting. It has a pellet hopper that holds 60 lbs. of fuel, helping generate up to 45,000 BTU's that enable it to effectively heat areas from 500 to 2000 square feet. This unique stove also comes with an electronic igniter, an ash drawer, and the ability to operate in either manual or thermostatic modes with six different levels of intensity. The Drolet Eco-45 Pellet Stove is both EPA approved and approved for use in mobile homes, making it one of the most versatile tools available to meet almost any homeowner's needs.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Model # : DP00045
- High-efficiency stove
- EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,000
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Automatic or manual adjustment of combustion air supply
- Blower Included
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 1.8 g/h
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Burn Rate : 1.3 - 5.5 lb/h
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 2,000
- Recommended chimney diameter: 3" - 4"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 7 5/8"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 22 1/2"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 16 1/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 18 1/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 8 5/16"
- Type of Door: Simple, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass Surface: 15 13/16" X 8"
- Weight: 230 lb
- Maximum Capacity: 45,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity: 8,200 BTU/h
- Hopper capacity: 60 lb (27 Kg)
- Maximum Combustion Time: 45 h max
- Number of intensity levels: 6
- Optimum efficiency: 78 %
- Combustion Technology Combex Burn Rate: 1.3 - 5.5 lb/h
- Emissions (grams / hour): 1.8 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Pellet
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass: Type Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 28 3/8"
- Height - Overall: 32 7/8"
- Width - Overall: 24 7/8"
- Back wall: 2"
- Sides: 6"
- Corners: 2"H / 3"V
- Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1
- USA standard (emissions): EPA
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC-S627 / CSA B365
- USA standard (safety): ASTM E1509 / UL 1482 / NFPA 211
- Stock Id:258170
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Maximum BTU Input:45000
- Mobile Home Approved:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: