The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability. Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Mobile home not approved
- Blower not included
- Firebox: 3.4 cu feet
- Estimated 2,400 square feet
- Heating capacity: 95,000 BTU
- Ashpan included
- Efficiency: 78%
- Emission: 7.5 g/Hr
- Log length: 22 inches
- Dimensions: 34.37" H x 28.12" W x 29.37" D
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 60,200 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 1,000 - 2,400
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 17 1/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 22 7/8"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 14 1/2"
- Maximum log length: 22"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 17 7/8"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 8 7/8"
- Type of Door: Simple, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass Surface: 16 3/8" X 9 9/16"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 550 lb Firebox volume (cu. ft.) 3.4
- Optimum efficiency: 78 %
- Emissions (grams / hour): 3.9 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood Type of Chimney (°F) 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Baffle: High heat-resistant C-cast
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall 29: 3/8"
- Height - Overall 34: 3/8
- Width - Overall 28: 1/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6 5/16"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 14 1/16"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.