The Drolet HT1600 High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove is simple in it's appearance and style, yet radiant in it's functionality. This cast iron stove is designed to reflect charm and beauty with it's narrow trimming and smooth ash drawer. The easy-to-access ash drawer prevents unnecessary messes and helps to make your job as simple as possible. Being able to reach up to 70,000 BTU's makes this stove more powerful than most stoves on the market, while remaning compact and simple.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Simple & smooth design with trim
- Metallic black color with pedestal base
- Reaches up to 70,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 40,000 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 70,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 900 - 1,800
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 17 1/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 18 1/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 14 1/2"
- Maximum log length: 18"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 16 3/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 8 3/4"
- Glass Surface: 16 3/8" X 9 5/8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 420 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 2.5
- Optimum efficiency: 76 %
- Emissions (grams / hour): 3.5 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Baffle: Refractory-bricks lined with 2,400 °F (1315 °C) ceramic wool
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 26 1/2"
- Height - Overall: 33 1/4"
- Width - Overall: 25 1/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 5 5/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 12 9/16"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.