The Drolet Rocket High Efficiency Wood Stove is a unique wood stove with it's cast iron door and winter scene design on the front. The four-legged stove is a high efficiency space saver that is perfect for small areas that need warmth. Being a great space saver, this stove remains durable and efficient with it's 40,000 BTU's capacity.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Wood burning with 40,000 BTU's capability
- Hosts logs up to 17" in length
- Metallic black color & winter scene front
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 21 800 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 40 000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 250 - 1 000
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6''
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 12 1/2''
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 18''
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 10 1/2''
- Maximum log length: 17''
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 15''
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 5/8''
- Type of Door: Full cast iron
- Steel thickness (top): 1/4''
- Weight: 233 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.3
- Optimum efficiency: 78.2%
- Emissions (grams / hour): 3.99 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Depth - Overall: 20 3/4"
- Height - Overall: 26"
- Width - Overall: 22 5/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 4 3/4''
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 11 3/8''
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.