The Pyropak is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This pedestal model is EPA certified. The Pyropak is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Mobile home not approved
- Blower not included
- Firebox: 1.3 cu feet
- Estimated 1,000 square feet
- Heating capacity: 40,000 BTU
- Ashpan not included
- Efficiency: 82%
- Emission: 5.3 g/Hr
- Log length: 17 inches
- Dimensions: 27.37" H x 22.62" W x 20.75" D
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 21,800 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 40,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 250 - 1,000
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 12 1/2"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 18"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 9"
- Maximum log length: 17"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 15"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 5/8"
- Type of Door: Simple, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass Surface: 13 5/8" X 7 5/8"
- Steel thickness (top): 3/16"
- Weight 220 lb Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.3
- Optimum efficiency: 78.2%
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 20 3/4"
- Height - Overall: 27 3/8"
- Width - Overall: 22 5/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 4 13/16"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 11 5/16"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- USA standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.