The Drolet Eastwood 1900 High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove joins the group of EPA approved wood burning stoves that do their job to warm your home or cottage. This high efficiency stove has a 71% optimal efficiency level that raises it's capability ratings, while the smooth, black appearance attracts the eye. The space saving stove can reach up to 75,000 BTU's during one use, creating the warmth you need to reach a comfortable goal.Available at Appliances Connection
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Smooth, black appearance with four legs
- Stove reaches up to 75,000 BTU's
- Ash drawer and air-wash system included
- Heats up to 1,900 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 34,700 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 75,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 800 - 1,900
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 22 3/16"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 16 7/16"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 12 1/2"
- Maximum log length: 20"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 14 3/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 9 1/8"
- Glass Surface: 13" X 9 5/8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 391 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 2.3
- Optimum efficiency: 71 %
- Emissions (grams / hour): 7.4 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over depth
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 30 13/16"
- Height - Overall: 29 5/16"
- Width - Overall: 20 5/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6 1/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 10 5/16"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
- Stock Id:257744
- Series:Eastwood 1900
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Width:35 "
- Height:36 "
- Weight:333 lbs
- Length:24 "
- Series:Eastwood 1900
- Maximum BTU Output:75,000