The Drolet Eastwood 1500 high efficiency wood stove is metallic black, freestanding model on legs capable of heating areas up to 1,500 square feet. SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- High-Efficiency Stove EPA Approved
- Recommended For 800 To 1500 Sq. Ft. Area
- Glass Air-Wash System
- Cast Iron and Glass Door
- High Quality Vermiculite Baffle
- Adjustable Door Handle
- Log Loading Over Width
- Back: 20" Single Wall, 20" Double Wall
- Sides: 19" Single Wall, 19" Double Wall
- Corners: 14" Single Wall, 14" Double Wall
- Top (Measured from Floor): 84
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 40,500 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 55,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 800 - 1,500
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 13 3/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 21"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 10 7/8"
- Maximum log length: 20"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 17 1/2"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 5/8"
- Glass Surface: 15 13/16" X 8"
- Steel thickness (top): 1/4"
- Weight: 328 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.7
- Optimum efficiency: 70 %
- Emissions (grams / hour): 5.9 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 22 1/8"
- Height - Overall: 28 1/4"
- Width - Overall: 25 1/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6 1/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 12 5/8"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.