The Baltic is a high efficiency wood stove among the biggest in the Large wood stoves category. This freestanding pedestal model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its large firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. An ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control is a standard feature on each Baltic for a better heat distribution.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Mobile home approved
- Blower not included
- Firebox: 3.1 cu feet
- Estimated 2,100 square feet
- Heating capacity: 85,000 BTU
- Ashpan included
- Efficiency: 75%
- Emission: 5.7 g/Hr
- Log length: 20 inches
- Dimensions: 31.25" H x 23.75" W x 30.9" D
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 30,800 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 85,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 2,100
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 21 1/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 18 1/2"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 14 3/8"
- Maximum log length: 20"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 15 1/2"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 10 3/4"
- Glass Surface: 14" X 10 1/8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 388 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 3.1
- Optimum efficiency: 75%
- Emissions (grams / hour): 5.7 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over depth
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved Yes
- Baffle High quality stainless steel
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by Intertek
- Glass Type Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall 35"
- Height - Overall 31 1/4"
- Width - Overall 23 3/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back 6 3/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side 11 7/8"
- Canadian Standard (emissions) EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety) ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety) UL 1482
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.