This 83% efficiency stove is mobile home approved! Variable-speed blower is included and already mounted. Stove features high-quality 5/16in. top, welded stainless steel baffle, cast iron door, adjustable door handle and king-size ash drawer. Has metallic black finish. Accepts logs up to 19in. long; UL approved.
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 19" log capacity & 55,000 BTU's capability
- Glass door for viewing flames
- Glass air-wash system & ash drawer
- Reflects a sleek, black style
- Heats up to 1,500 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 44,000 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 55,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 1,500
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 12 1/4"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 20"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 11 5/8"
- Maximum log length: 19"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 18 1/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 3/8"
- Glass Surface: 15 3/4" X 8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 285 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.5
- Optimum efficiency: 85 %
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 21"
- Height - Overall: 29 1/2"
- Width - Overall: 25"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6 7/16"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 12 1/2"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.