The Sunfire General Power Scooter by Drive Medical comes standard with a swivel, Captain's Seat and has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. The adjustable, 45 infinite position reclining back, adjustable height, width and angled arms as well as the adjustable height headrest ensures a comfortable fit for most individuals. The 13" rear, non-marking tires, 10" flat-free tires and fully adjustable tension suspension ensures a comfortable ride. The Sunfire General Power Scooter comes standard with dual 5" anti-tippers, on board charger and batteries. Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements, providing our consumers with added security. If you're looking for added product protection, purchase the additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- PG VR2 controller with programmable features.
- Adjustable 45 infinite position reclining back.
- Adjustable height, width and angled arms.
- Adjustable height headrest.
- Upgraded swivel captain's seat.
- Comes with adjustable height and angled footplate.
- 13" rear flat free non marking tires.
- 10" flat free front caster.
- Full adjustable tension suspension.
- Dual 5" anti-tippers.
- On board charger.
- Elevating legrest option available.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, one year on electric controller and drive train components.
- Comes with batteries.
- Bracket for front riggings sold separately (Item # SFELR, STDSF-TF, STDELR-TF)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Peace of Mind 1 Year Service Plan (available).
- White Glove Delivery (available).
- Item Number Rear Wheel | Sling/Solid Seat
- Caster Wheel 9" X 2 solid tire
- Charger DC24V 3A on-board
- Controller PG VR2 70A
- Cruising Range 14-18 miles
- Drive Wheel 13" X 3.5" flat free
- Footplate adjustable height, angle
- Lifetime Warranty Lifetime warranty on frame
- Maximum Weight Load 450-500 lbs. | 300-400 lbs.
- Motor 450W 2 | 450W X 2
- One Year Limited Warranty Electric controller & drive train
- Seat Dimensions 19.5" X 18.5" | 20" X 18.5"
- Top Speed 5 mph
- Turning Radious 42"
- Weight With Battery 219.5 lbs. | 217.8 lbs.
- Weight Without Battery 154.4 lbs. | 152.7 lbs.