Other portable oxygen concentrators leave patients needing more oxygen. The Oxus Reliability Plus is one of the most durable, dependable and effective POCs on the market.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- Weighs 10 lbs and has proprietary design and construction elements that make it the most durable and dependable POC available.
- Membrane Dryer removes up to 70% to 80% of the humidity in the air, significantly extending sieve bed life.
- Proprietary Compressor is ultra-low vibration improving patient comfort and extending component life.
- Fixed Bolus delivery will deliver more oxygen when patients are active and need it most.
- Full Text Message alerts makes understanding alarms and maintenance schedule as easy as reading the display screen.
- Comes complete with battery, mobility cart and durable carry case.
- Made in the USA
|Power Requirement||100V to 240V AC (± 10%), 50Hz to 60Hz|
|Battery Duration||3 hours on setting 2|
|Battery Power||18V DC, 6.7 amps|
|DC Adaptor||18V DC, 6.7 amps|
|Purity||87% to 96%|
|Setting||User adjustable 1.0 to 5.0 (with 0.5 increments) (minimum 1.0; maximum 5.0)|
|Setting Indicator||LCD display|
|Maximum Oxygen Discharge Pressure||17 psi at setting of 5.0|
|Humidity Range||5% to 93% ± 2% non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||0ft to 8,000ft relative to sea level (0km to 2.4km)|
|Type of Protection (electrical)||Class I|
|Degree of Protection (electrical)||Type BF|
|Degree of Protection (water)||IPX2|
|Degree of Safety (flammable anesthetic mixture)||Not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture|
|Operation||Continuous operation at temperatures of 95°F (35°C) down to 41°F (5°C), and short-time operation for 25 minutes at temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)|
|Alarm Sound Pressure Range||65 to 85 dB(A)|
|Alarm System Delays||Less than 10 seconds after detection (low oxygen alarms if oxygen is less than 82% volume fraction at specified environmental conditions)|
|Oxygen Concentrator Status Indicator||High priority alarm that indicates when oxygen concentration drops below 82%|
|Weight||9.9lb with battery|