This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled semi-electric bed (with half side rails) is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls, and this bed kid includes half side rails for additional safety. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. I The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls. I Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available model # (15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) 5 years on motor and hand control, Limited Lifetime on welds and frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
|Product Warranty Info||Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on the welds, 5 Years on Frame 1 Year on all other parts and components|
|Unit of Measure||1/cs|
|Carton Shipping Weight / lbs||0.01|
|Carton Shipping Height||0.01|
|Carton Shipping Width||0.01|
|Carton Shipping Length||0.01|
|Primary Product Color||Brown|
|Primary Product Material||Steel|
|Assembly & Installation||Basic Assembly Required|