With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any décor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise. The product is CSA approved and manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- Multi-height adjustable, by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed. Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted. Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury.
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled.
- Easy to set up.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®.
- CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
|Product Warranty Info||Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on the welds, 5 Years on Frame 1 Year on all other parts and components|
|Unit of Measure||1/cs|
|Carton Shipping Weight / lbs||204.00|
|Carton Shipping Height||0.01|
|Carton Shipping Width||0.01|
|Carton Shipping Length||0.01|
|Primary Product Color||Brown|
|Primary Product Material||Steel|
|Assembly & Installation||Basic Assembly Required|