The "WHISPER QUIET", pump produces consistent air flow. Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily, without feeling the pumps vibrating action. LED indicators provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure). Easy to replace individual bladders. Mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery. Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow. CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation. 10-Inch high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU for durability
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Pump
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Mattress
- Power: 120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Pressure Range: 20 mmHg to 60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Auto firm (60 mmHg, Auto return in 30 min.)
- Seat function (Pressure preset + 10 mmHg)
- Static Selectable
- Static auto return (in 2 hours)
- Comfort therapy
- Function lock (Auto lock in 30 min. after on)
- Alarm mute
- Low pressure alarm
- System (alternating) passive alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Low pressure alarm delay
- Memory function
- Air Flow: 12-LPM (Litres Per Minute)
- Functions: Static and dynamic features
- Power Cord Length: 15-Ft
- Pump Dimensions: 14.2" (W) x 9.8" (H) x 4.5" (L)
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2003
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited
- Topper Material: Zippered and Quilted Urethane Coated Nylon Fabric (2-Way Stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer
- Base Material: Zippered Vinyl
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function
- Dimensions: Depending on Model - 42"-60" (W) x 80" (L) x 10" (H)
- Maximum Support Capacity: Depending on model 650 - 1000 lbs
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited