The WHISPER QUIET", pump produces consistent air flow. Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily, without feeling the pumps vibrating action. LED indicators provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure). Easy to replace individual bladders. Mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery. Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow. CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation. 10-Inch high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU for durability.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Pump
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Mattress
48" Mattress (Model 14048)
| Dimensions: || 80" L x 48" W x 10" H when inflated |
| Mattress Weight: || Portable & Lightweight |
| Maximum Support Capacity: || 750 lbs. |
| Air Bladders: || 20 |
| Warranty: || 1 Year |
| Pump Installation: || On foot board or head board |
| Pressure Range: || 10 - 70 mmHg (within the cell) |
| Power: || 110 VAC/60Hz |
| Air volume: || 15-LPM (Litres per Minute) |
| Cycle Time: || 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes Selectable |
| Functions: || Static and Dynamic Features |
| Warranty: || 1 Year |