Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care this mattress helps to keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. This mattress has a total of 20 air bladders and has specially designed air supply manifolds which quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm "Defined Perimeter". Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure. The LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg. Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow. Quick fill adapter comes standard and CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm "Defined Perimeter".
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- "Whisper Quiet" pump produces 8-LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air los function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 8" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft and light weight.
- Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Pump
- Warranty: 18-Months Limited on Mattress
|Product Warranty Info||18 Month Limited Warranty on Pump 18 Month Limited Warranty on Mattress|
|Unit of Measure||1/cs|
|Carton Shipping Weight / lbs||38.00|
|Carton Shipping Height||17.00|
|Carton Shipping Width||16.50|
|Carton Shipping Length||29.00|
|Primary Product Color||Blue|
|Primary Product Material||Nylon/PU|
|Assembly & Installation||No Assembly Required|
|IndividualProduct Features||Mattress (Width): 36; Mattress (Length): 80"; Mattress (Height): 8"; Topper Material: Zippered and Quilted Urethane Coated Nylon Fabric (2-Way Stretch) is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer; Base Material: Zippered Vinyl; 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function; Pump (Width): 14.2"; Pump (Height): 9.8"; Pump (Length): 4.5"; Power: 120 VAC; Input Frequency: 60 HZ; Pressure Range: 20 mmHg-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure); Auto Firm (60 mmHG, Auto return in 30 minutes); Seat Function (Pressure preset + 10 mmHg); Static Selectable; Static auto returns in 2 hours; Comfort Therapy; Function Lock (Auto lock in 30 min. after on); Alarm mute; Low pressure alarm; System (alternating) passive alarm; Power failure alarm; Low pressure alarm delay; Memory function; Air Flow: 12-LPM (Liters Per Minute); Functions: Static and dynamic features ; Power Cord Length: 15 Ft; UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2003; Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps|