The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.
Drive is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market our 2,500 products throughout the world. Our mission Is to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
- The system provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- The "WHISPER QUIET" pump produces consistent air flow.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
- LED and audible alarm provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 8" high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% PVC for durability.
- Warranty 12 Months Limited
|Power: 120 VAC||Topper Material: Zippered and Quilted Urethane Coated Nylon|
Fabric (2-Way Stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable,
machine washable and low sheer
|Frequency: 60 HZ||Base Material: Zippered Vinyl|
|Pressure Range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg|
(inner mattress pressure)
|4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function|
|Air volume: 8-LPM (Litres per Minute)||Dimensions: 36W x 80L x 8H|
|Cycle Time: 10 Minutes||Maximum Support Capacity: 300 lbs.|
|Functions: Static and Dynamic Features||Warranty: 18-Months Limited|
|Power Cord Length: 14.76 Ft.|| |
|Pump Dimensions: 11 (W) x 8 (H) x 3.5 (D)|| |
|Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps|| |
|Warranty: 18 Months Limited|