Free Scheduled Delivery
When you place an order for a large appliance or furniture item, AppliancesConnection or the Delivery Company will call you to schedule a delivery date to receive your product(s). Here is what you can expect regarding your delivery.
- After your order is routed to the Shipping Carrier, you will receive an email with your tracking number which also has detailed steps in order to prepare for your delivery.
- Once the order reaches your local distribution center, the delivery company will reach out to you with a date and a 4-6 hour window in which your product will be delivered using the phone numbers provided in the checkout. It is imperative that they be able to reach you on one of these lines, or there may be significant delays in your delivery.
- if you are unable to receive your delivery at the date and time specified, you can reschedule your delivery for another date and time.
- Once the delivery is scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation outlining this appointment.
- At your delivery, an adult will be required to sign for the package.
Delivery date availability may vary by region. Delivery dates don't affect shipping charges.
Please note that some delivery companies only deliver to certain locations on a set schedule. If you are unable to retain your original delivery date, it will result in a delay of your order.