TBQ-120-DLX PowerChef Series Freestanding 216 sq. in. Electric Grill, 2 Burners, EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System: Black
Discover the new generation of grills that go anywhere – including balconies! Dimplex electric grill technology offers you the performance you need without the hassle, mess and worry of propane or natural gas. Searing is believing!Available at AppliancesConnection
The new PowerChef cooks as good as it looks. Clean, efficient electrical operation eliminates the worries and hassles of gas grills – no cold spots, empty tanks, broken igniters or flare-ups.
- Easy, automatic controls take the guesswork out of grilling and let you cook like a pro.
- Durable, weatherproof matte black finish with stainless steel accents.
- Large removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Large enough to cook for six people.
- Cooks as much as a grill twice its size because every square inch performs with the same power and no cold spots.
- EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System:
- The entire 216 sq. in. grilling surface reaches ove 600° F or ideal searing temperature
- The lower cooking element simultaneously provides precise, even heat.
- Manual cooking mode allows for complete cooking control.
- Programmed cooking mode tells you when to place your food, when to flip and when to serve.
- BBQ-LIGHT – Under the handle LED light
- BBQ-HDC – Hot dog roller
- BBQ-BRUSH – Grill cleaning brush
- BBQ-SKILLET – Skillet
|Depth (inches)||21 3⁄4|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
- Stock Id:189465
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Number of Burners:2
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Smoking Tray:No
- Cooking Grates Material:Stainless Steel
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:1630
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X