SMP-904-ST Fieldstone Collection Electric Fireplace with a Man-made Stone and Hand-hewn Pine Mantel, 26" Self Trimming Firebox
- Width: 55.63"
- Height: 42.69"
- Depth: 14"
Dimplex flat-wall fireplaces make a statement in any room - as a focal point or accent, the choice is yours. We offer incredible styles from the most clean and contemporary to highly ornate and sophisticated. Discover your design! Capture the feel of a private retreat! This simply stunning new mantel recreates the rustic charm of a woodland retreat with the life-like look of natural stone and hand-hewn pine.Available at AppliancesConnection
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. Recent innovations include the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 87 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology, and 37 more are pending. Dimplex is a green choice because its products do not produce carbon monoxide or emissions.
- Natural stone and hand-hewn pine mantel
- Includes 26" self trimming firebox with patented, life-like flame effect
- Includes on/off remote control
- Inner glow logs molded from wood logs for incredible realism
- On-demand heat with thermostat control warms a room or area of up to 400 sq. ft
- Flame operates with or without heat
- 120 Volts / 1,430 Watts / 4,881 BTU
- Some assembly required
|Width (inches)||55 5⁄8|
|Height (inches)||42 11⁄16|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
- Stock Id:189297
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Wall Mountable:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Firebox:Log Set
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X