The stylish curved sides, hearth, and mantel on the Martindale recall the sophisticated and inspiring forms of the Art Deco movement with its combination of bold curves and angularity. The attractive tiles surrounding the firebox complement the rich espresso finish of the cabinet and create appealing surface interest.
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. Recent innovations include the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 87 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology, and 37 more are pending. Dimplex is a green choice because its products do not produce carbon monoxide or emissions.
- 30" self-trimming electric firebox
- Patented, life-like flame effect
- Purifire®air treatment system filters airborne allergens and particulates
- Hand finished logs and pulsating embers
- On-demand heat with thermostat control warms a room or area of up to 400 sq. ft.
- Interior light and flame speed control
- Flame operates with or without heat
- 3¢ / hour with flame only8¢ / hour with flame and heat
- 120 Volts / 1,500 Watts / 5,120 BTU
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.