If you are concerned about food preservation as well as budget savings, Freshlock vacuum sealer is for you. Freshlock preserves the freshness, flavor, color and nutrients of food for about twice as long, as compared to other storage methods. That's because it vacuum seals food air tight in polyethylene plastic bags that are made to the exact size needed. Save money by buying in bulk and prepackaging individual servings. Seal and reseal plastic bags, potato chip bags and more. Protect against freezer burn, spoilage and more. Pack lunches, leftovers, snacks or entire meals. Recommended for microwave or boil in bag cooking. Plus, Freshlock vacuum sealer will store and protect countless other household items. Freshlock vacuum sealer includes one 10 foot roll of polyethylene plastic bagging material.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Keep food fresh 2-3 times longer than traditional storage methods
- Save money by buying in bulk and pre-packaging individual servings
- Reseal open bags of potato chips and other foods
- Protect against freezer burn, spoilage and odor •Pack lunches, leftovers, snacks or entire meals
- Protect cherished photos and valuable documents
- Keep charts, maps and matches safe and dry when boating or camping
- Seal baseball cards and stamps
- Wrap cosmetics for travel to protect against spills
- Prevent silver and jewelry from tarnishing
- Includes one roll polyethylene plastic bagging material
- Depth: 5.1"
- Width: 13.3"
- Height: 3.5"
- 80 watts
- Model No.: 1331
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 4.0
- Walmart No.: 001586826
- Stock Id:252053
- Watts:80 W
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X