Remove steam and odors quickly with the Delta Breez Signature VFB25AX dual speed 80/110 CFM exhaust fan. The dual speed VFB25AX exhaust fan gives you the flexibility of low speed or high speed for when a performance boost is needed. An indicator light underneath grille changes color to tell you if fan is operating in low or high speed.
Low noise ceiling mount dual speed ventilating fan rated for continuous running. Evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories and conforms to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Energy Star Certified with DC Motor technology
- Noise level at 0.5 sones low speed/1.0 sone high speed
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $8.09 to $16.81
- Cycle switch ON/OFF for low speed and high speed mode
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show low speed mode and high speed mode
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cuto fuse.
- Permanently lubricated motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 4” diameter duct adapter.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
DC Motor Technology
- Allows fan to operate in dual speed mode.
- Built in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.
- For ceiling mount only, low speed air ow of 80 CFM (±10%) and 0.5 Sones at 0.1” static pressure.
- Power consumption approximately 7.7 Watts with an e ciency approximately
- 10.4 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure.
- For ceiling mount only, high speed air ow of 110 CFM (±10%) and approximately
- 1.0 Sone at 0.1” static pressure.
- Power consumption approximately 16.0 Watts with an e ciency rating approximately 7.0 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure.
- Width: 12.36"
- Depth: 12.36"
- Height: 7.98"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.