Leave home and let the fan run for as long as it needs to for exhausting moisture from the bathroom. The Delta Breez Signature VFB25AEH features a humidity sensor to determine when and how long should be on, based on the amount of humidity in the room. Once less than 60% humidity is detected, the fan will turn off. Toggle the wall switch to run the fan in normal mode at full speed at a whopping 130 CFM. The choice is yours with the Delta Breez Signature 130 CFM VFB25AEH humidity sensing bathroom exhaust fan.
Low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan with humidity sensor, rated for continuous running. Evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories and conforms to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Extracts air at a rate of 130 CFM to properly ventilate bathrooms more than 100 square feet
- Easily switch between fan modes by toggling wall switch
- Energy Star certified for efficient cost-saving operation
- Galvanized steel construction resists corrosion
- Slide-in duct adapter makes DIY installation a cinch
- Fan impeller stops cold if obstructed, for safe worry-free operation
- Attractive grille gives your bathroom a fresh look
- Precision engineered for eight years of continuous run time, this fan will outlast many household appliances
- Peace of mind quality and reliability from the world's largest brushless fan manufacturer
- Power Rating of 110~220volts/50~60Hz.
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cuto fuse.
- Permanently lubricated motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 4” diameter duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
DC Motor Technology
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or humidity control mode by cycling ON/OFF switch.
- Built in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.
- Width: 12.36"
- Depth: 12.36"
- Height: 7.98"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.