Easily replace that old clankity bath fan with the dual speed Breez Slim VFB070B3X1. This fan is made in the same size as other common bath fans but operates at 50% less noise and 50% less power. The retrofit size means no need to cut a new hole in the ceiling. Run it at low or high speed for when more performance is needed.
Low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan with super low pro le rated for continuous running. Evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories and conforms to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Energy Star Certified with DC Motor technology
- Noise level at 1.0 sone low speed/2.0 sones high speed
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $6.73 to $13.78
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show low speed mode and high speed mode
- The only 7.5" x 7.25" small size Energy Star certified bath fan in the market
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cuto fuse.
- Removable with permanently lubricated plug-in motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 3” diameter duct adapter.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- For ceiling mount only, low speed air ow of 50 CFM (±10%) and 1.0 Sone at 0.1” static pressure.
- Power consumption approximately 6.4 Watts with an e ciency approximately 8.9 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure.
- For ceiling mount only, high speed air ow of 70 CFM (±10%) and approximately 2.0 Sones at 0.1” static pressure.
- Power consumption approximately 13.1 Watts with an e ciency rating approximately 5.8 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure.
DC Motor Technology
- Allows fan to operate in dual speed mode.
- Built in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.
- Width: 9.38"
- Depth: 10.75"
- Height: 3.94"