Our expert will...
- Remove one like item from the delivery premises or relocate one like item to an accessible location on the delivery premises for each new item delivered.
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities following the "Specific Product Guidelines" on the reverse side of this document utilizing the connector lines that the manufacturer supplies or that Sears provides to the Delivery Teams.
- Remove packing materials from the delivery premises.
- Occasionally need to use the Customers phone during or after delivery to place a Toll-Free call to the delivery office.
- Use a range anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges when providing a delivery with hook-up.
- Determine the parts/accessories needed to safely connect appliances to home utilities and offer to sell any needed parts, accessories or installation services not purchased at the time of the appliance sale.
- Use your supplied parts or accessories that are new, meet Manufacturer requirements and meet "Product Specific Delivery Guidelines."
Our expert will not...
- Reconnect relocated appliances to the homes utilities.
- Can't utilize used connectors or Customer supplied connectors.
- Remove their shoes, but will act safely with due care to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/hoist over banisters or other obstructions, or through windows to deliver merchandise.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Install and hook-up a free standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device
- Install appliance trim kits.
What happens if I can not be there to sign for a delivery?
In the case that someone is not available to accept delivery, our customer service should be notified no less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time. Upon notifying Appliances Connection, a new delivery date will be set up.