DPAC8KDB 30" High Portable Air Conditioner with 8000 BTU Cooling Power, 3 Fan Speeds, Reusable Air Filter, Single Hose Design, Electronic Controls with Remote and LED Display in Light Grey
Learn more »
The portable air conditioner features impressive 8000 BTU cooling capacity and 250 sq. ft. coverage. It comes with 3 different fan speeds that can be programmed from the LED display or through the remote controller. The single hose design efficiently exhausts the warm humid air outside for maximum comfort and efficiency.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 8000 BTU cooling capacity
- Cools areas up to 250 sq. ft. based on the conditions
- 45 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 3 fan speeds
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable air filter
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||8000|
|Coverage Area:||250 sq. ft.|
|Exhaust Hose Length:||47.25"|
- Stock Id:183884
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):8000
- Color:Light Grey
- Wireless Remote Controller:Included
- Weight:64 lbs.
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:110 Volts
- Fan Speeds:3
- Plug Type:5-15P
- Coverage Area:250 sq. ft.
- Exhaust Hose Length:47.25"
- Pint Capacity:45
Operate your device with fingertip ease using the Electronic Controls. The easy to read and conveniently placed controls are front and center.
Single Hose Design
Get rid of the exhaust in the most efficient way with the single hose design on this unit. Allow for the warm air to escape from a single opening.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X