DPA100A1GD 30" High Portable Air Conditioner with 10000 BTU Cooling Power, 3 Fan Speeds, Castors, Electronic Controls with Integrated Remote and LED Display in Grey
The portable air conditioner features impressive 10000 BTU cooling capacity and 450 sq. ft. coverage. It comes with 3 different fan speeds that can be programmed from the LED display or through the remote controller. The sleep mode ensures the room doesn't get too cool during the night.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 54 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 Fan speeds (High – Med – Low)
- Electronic controls with integrated remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose design
- Castors for easy portability
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||10000|
|Coverage Area:||450 sq. ft.|
|Exhaust Hose Length:||47.25"|
- Stock Id:237721
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):10000
- Energy Star:Yes
- Fan Speeds:3
- Exhaust Hose Length:47.25"
- Coverage Aear:450 sq. ft.
- Pint Capacity:54
Operate your device with fingertip ease using the Electronic Controls. The easy to read and conveniently placed controls are front and center.
Single Hose Design
Get rid of the exhaust in the most efficient way with the single hose design on this unit. Allow for the warm air to escape from a single opening.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X