DDR70A2GP 24" High Premier Series Energy Star Compliant Dehumidifier with 70 U.S. Pint Capacity, up to 3800 sq. ft. Coverage, Electronic Controls, 2 Fan Speeds, Auto Restart and Direct Drain in White
This portable dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints of moisture per 24 hours. One of the features is the Auto-de-icer which prevents ice build-up on coils. The direct drain option allows continuous operation and a more permanent installation. Also included among its many features, this Danby dehumidifier is energy star qualified. Depending on humidity conditions, this unit can dehumidify up to 3800 sq. ft. The dehumidifier has 2 fan speeds, a removable air filter and electronic controls.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 70 U.S. pint (33.0 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3,800 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
|Coverage Area:||up to 3800 sq. ft.|
|Fan Speeds:||2 (High-Low)|
|Removable Air Filter:||Yes|
- Stock Id:329455
- Dehumidification Rate:70
- Width:15 4/16"
- Height:23 9/16"
- Depth:12 3/16"
- Remote Control:No
- Auto Shutoff:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 volts
- Item Weight:53
Allows moving unit from one location to another easier. Casters add mobility and allow for the most convenient placement.
Operate your device with fingertip ease using the Electronic Controls. The easy to read and conveniently placed controls are front and center.
Maintenance is a breeze with the removable air filter. Keep your unit performing at it's best and keep the purest air quality possible with this removable filter.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X