From unhealthy mold to musty odors and damp spaces - excess humidity can wreak havoc on your home, leading to costly structural damage and an increase in your allergy symptoms. The Danby DDR60A3GP Dehumidifier eliminates these problems, removing 60 pints of moisture per day from large spaces measuring up to 3,600 square feet. Great for basements, living rooms, and bedrooms, the Danby Premiere DDR60A3GP is loaded with features that make dehumidifying your space easier than ever. Plus, it's Energy Star-rated for efficient, money-saving operation.
Dehumidifying problem areas is easier than ever with the Danby 60-Pint Dehumidifier. Simply set your desired humidity level from 30% to 90%, adjusting it in 5% increments, and select from 1 of 2 fan speeds. We recommend setting your humidity between 45 and 50% to maintain a healthy, mold-free home. The dehumidifier's compressor will run until your humidity setting is reached. Once it's reached, the compressor shuts off while the fan continues running, drawing a small amount of power, to evenly distribute dry air throughout your space.
The Danby DDR60A3GP Dehumidifier features a user-friendly electronic control panel and a portable design that allows you to move it freely throughout your home. Use the pushbutton controls to set your humidity, choose a fan speed, view your current humidity level, and program the 24-hour shutoff timer. Easy-to-see indicator lights also let you know when the dehumidifier tank is full or running in defrost mode. Plus, with built-in carrying handles on each side and 4 easy-roll casters, you can move the DDR60A3GP around your home for humidity control wherever it’s needed.
- 60 U.S. pint (28.4 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3600 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5 C
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain with integrated pump
- Drain hose options: direct drain hose and 16' drain hose used with the pump feature
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
|PINTS / DAY DEHUMIDIFICATION||60|
|MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBER||DDR60A3GP|
|LOW TEMPERATURE OPERATION||Yes|
|LIMITED WARRANTY YEARS||2|
|DRAINAGE HOSE IN FEET||6.56|
|CORD LENGTH FEET||6-1/2|
|AREA OF COVERAGE SQUARE FEET||3600|
|APPROVAL||Energy Star UL|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||1.85 L/kWh|
|DEFROST TYPE||Auto De-icer|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.