DDR30A2GP 22" High Premier Series Energy Star Compliant Dehumidifier with 30 U.S. Pint Capacity, up to 2000 sq. ft. Coverage, Electronic Controls, 2 Fan Speeds, Auto Restart and Direct Drain in White
This portable dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints of moisture per 24 hours. One of the features is the Auto-de-icer which prevents ice build-up on coils. The direct drain option allows continuous operation and a more permanent installation. Also included among its many features, this Danby dehumidifier is energy star qualified. Depending on humidity conditions, this unit can dehumidify up to 2000 sq. ft. The DDR30A2GP has 2 fan speeds, a removable air filter and electronic controls. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 30 U.S. pint (14.2litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 2,000 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
|Fan Speeds:||2 (High-Low)|
|Removable Air Filter:||Yes|
- Stock Id:309402
- Dehumidification Rate:30
- Remote Control:No
- Auto Shutoff:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- Fan Speeds:2 (High-Low)
- Washable Air Filter:No
- Item Weight:38
- Direct Drain:Yes
- Removable air filter:Yes
- Auto Rrestart:Yes
Allows moving unit from one location to another easier. Casters add mobility and allow for the most convenient placement.
Operate your device with fingertip ease using the Electronic Controls. The easy to read and conveniently placed controls are front and center.
Maintenance is a breeze with the removable air filter. Keep your unit performing at it's best and keep the purest air quality possible with this removable filter.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.