30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Series: Renaissance
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 49.125"
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Upper Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
Learn more »
The ROV230 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 9.6 cu. ft. with 4.8 cu. ft for each oven. The ovens have the reverse air flow cooling system that keeps the oven door at a safe temperature to prevent accidental burns. The GlideRacks™ have a handle in front making it easy to move heavier dishes in and out of the oven.
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Best-in-class 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Elements f or easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System (in each oven), with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat™ Broil Elements (3,500W) use an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes (in each oven): Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multiple dishes.
- GlideRacks™ fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- 4 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
- Self-Cleaning Ovens
- Sabbath Mode ; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Dehydrate and Proof Settings:||Yes|
|Four-Part Pure Convection System:||2,200 Watts|
|Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:||Yes|
|Delayed Time Cooking:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8" Min.|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min.|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
- Stock Id:204713
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Color:Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Total Capacity:9.6 cu. ft
- Volts:240 Volts
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.125"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Speed Oven:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: