Go ahead and expand your guest list because the Renaissance 30" Double Wall Oven offers you twice the capacity and flexibility to prepare the feast you never dreamed possible. With 4.8 cubic feet of space in each oven - the largest wall oven interior on the market today - you can cook your entrées, side dishes and dessets all at once. The ovens are equipped with intelligent and innovative features, making it possible for home and pro chefs alike to not only satisfy, but delight guests at their larger gatherings.
Family-owned and Operated, Dacor has been manufacturing and designing American Made luxury kitchen appliances since 1965. Dacor designs, makes, and distributes clean-lined upscale stoves, grills, dishwashers, refrigerators, ventilation equipment, and other cooking appliances and accessories.This full line of innovative products is designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance consumer. Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America.
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Best-in-class 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Elements f or easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System (in each oven), with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat™ Broil Elements (3,500W) use an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes (in each oven): Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multiple dishes.
- GlideRacks™ fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- 4 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
- Self-Cleaning Ovens
- Sabbath Mode ; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
- 100% Recycled Packaging
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Dehydrate and Proof Settings:||Yes|
|Four-Part Pure Convection System:||2,200 Watts|
|Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:||Yes|
|Delayed Time Cooking:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8" Min.|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min.|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.