Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create.
A classic beauty of timeless design, their newest Renaissance Gas Cooktops go beyond all others in the category to deliver professional-grade features. For ultimate precision, the SimmerSear Burners give you up to 18,000 BTUs to simmer and sear at ultra-low and ultra-high temperatures. These new gas cooktops also have Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners for exceptional simmering. For an ultra cool look, their Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor signature flame-blue when the burners are on. Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates provide plenty of room for oversized pots and pans so you can cook up a storm with ease. And Dacors exclusive bead-blasted finish on the spill tray and sealed burners make cleaning up easier than ever.
- Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on
- SimmerSear Burners provide up to 18,000 BTUs and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- Exclusive Bead-Blasted, PermaClean Finish on a one-piece sealed spill basin makes cleaning easy and keeps cooktop scratch-free
- Burner Configuration:
5 Burners (62,000 Total BTUs): 2 SimmerSear Burners (18000 BTU, 12500 BTU), 1 Dual Stacked Sealed Burner (12500 BTU), 2 Dual Stacked Sealed Burners (9500 BTU) - RGC365
- Continuous Platform Grates are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner. (2) 12" and (1) 10" Grate on 36" Rangetop. (2) 12" Grates on 30" Rangetop.
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity
- Die Cast Knobs for durability, comfort and style
- Raised Ventilation Downdraft System compatible
- Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||33 3/4"|
|10" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grate:||1|
|12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||2|
|Bead-Blasted Spill Basin:||No/Yes|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reigniton:||Yes|
|Raised Vent Compatible:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Basin:||Yes/No|
|SimmerSafe Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Smart Flame Technology:||Yes|
|1 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burner (BTU's):||12,500|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||18,000 - 750|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||15,000 - 650|
|2 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners (BTU's):||9,500|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.