Natural Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burner Style, in Black
Available Dacor Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 36"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 21"
Learn more »
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create.
A classic beauty of timeless design, their newest Renaissance Gas Cooktops go beyond all others in the category to deliver professional-grade features. For ultimate precision, the SimmerSear Burners give you up to 18,000 BTUs to simmer and sear at ultra-low and ultra-high temperatures. These new gas cooktops also have Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners for exceptional simmering. For an ultra cool look, their Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor signature flame-blue when the burners are on. Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates provide plenty of room for oversized pots and pans so you can cook up a storm with ease. And Dacors exclusive bead-blasted finish on the spill tray and sealed burners make cleaning up easier than ever.
- 5 Burners:3 Dual-Stacked, Sealed and2 SimmerSear TM (RGC365)
- Illumina TM Burner Controls
- Bead-Blasted, PermaClean TM Finish on a one-piece spill basin
- SimmerSafe TM Indicator Lights
- Perma-Flame TM Automatic Reignition
- Smart Flame TM Technology
- 2 12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates (RGC365 and RGC304)
- 1 10" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grate (RGC365)
- Protected Ignitors
- Brass Valves
- Raised Ventilation Compatible
- Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Cutout Width:||33 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Basin:||Yes/No|
|Bead-Blasted Spill Basin:||No/Yes|
|SimmerSafe Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reigniton:||Yes|
|Smart Flame Technology:||Yes|
|12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||2|
|10" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grate:||1|
|Raised Vent Compatible:||Yes|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||750 - 18,000|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||650 - 12,500|
|1 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burner (BTU's):||12,500|
|2 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners (BTU's):||9,500|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:94388
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Cutout Width:33.75"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Actual Width:36"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:4"
- Cutout Depth:19.875"
- Cutout Height:4"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18000/750
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12500/650
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:12500
- Set 4 QTY:2
- Set 4 Output:9500
- High Altitude:No
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Drop-In Electric Cooktop -
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Drop-In Gas Cooktop - Slim Raised Vent?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Planning Guides PDF [1.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Installation Instructions PDF [2.0 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Use&Care Manuals PDF [3.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Planning Guides
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Installation Instructions
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration RGC-SGM / RV
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Planning Guide [1.16 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Installation Instructions [771 KB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Use and Care Manual [2.27 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven [160 KB]
- Dacor RGC365BNG - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Warming Drawer [207 KB]