Liquid Propane Cooktop with 4 Sealed Burner Burners, in Black
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 30"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 21"
Learn more »
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create.
A classic beauty of timeless design, their newest Renaissance Gas Cooktops go beyond all others in the category to deliver professional-grade features. For ultimate precision, the SimmerSear Burners give you up to 18,000 BTUs to simmer and sear at ultra-low and ultra-high temperatures. These new gas cooktops also have Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners for exceptional simmering. For an ultra cool look, their Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor signature flame-blue when the burners are on. Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates provide plenty of room for oversized pots and pans so you can cook up a storm with ease. And Dacors exclusive bead-blasted finish on the spill tray and sealed burners make cleaning up easier than ever.
- 1-15,000 to 650 BTU SimmerSear Burner
- 1-12,500 BTU Dual-Stacked Burner
- 2-9,500 BTU Dual-Stacked Burners
- Illumina Burner Controls
- Bead-Blasted Spill Basin (Stainless Model); Sealed Spill Basin (Black White Model)
- SimmerSafe Indicator Lights
- Perma-Flame Automatic Reignition
- Smart Flame Technology
- 2 12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Protected Igniters
- Brass Valves
- Raised Vent Compatible
|Cutout Width:||27 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Basin:||Yes|
|Bead-Blasted Spill Basin:||No|
|SimmerSafe Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reigniton:||Yes|
|Smart Flame Technology:||Yes|
|12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||2|
|Raised Vent Compatible:||Yes|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTUs):||15,000 - 650|
|1 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burner (BTUs):||12,500|
|2 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners (BTUs):||9,500|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:94408
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:27.5"
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Cutout Depth:19.875"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:15000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12500
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9500
- High Altitude:No
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Drop-In Electric Cooktop -
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Drop-In Gas Cooktop - Slim Raised Vent?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Planning Guides PDF [1.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Installation Instructions PDF [2.0 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Use&Care Manuals PDF [3.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Planning Guides
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Installation Instructions
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration RGC-SGM / RV
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Planning Guide [1.16 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Installation Instructions [771 KB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Use and Care Manual [2.27 MB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven [160 KB]
- Dacor RGC304BLP - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Warming Drawer [207 KB]