The new Renaissance 24" Dishwasher from Dacor comes with a variety of features to make washing dishes easier.
Luxurious and intelligently appointed, the Renaissance 24" Integrated Dishwasher upholds the impressive beauty and dependability of Dacor's portfolio of appliances. With a hidden control panel, this dishwasher gives you the freedom to overlay the design of your kitchen cabinetry to the face of the dishwasher. As an alternative, choose from an attractive selection of Dacor's black glass panel kits and handle accessory options to complete your Epicure and Millennia style kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- RapidDry TM - uses a convection fan to quickly dry all dishes
- WhisperWash TM - system provides quiet operation at 48 dB
- FocusScrub - dedicated sprayer for scrubbing pots and pans
- FocusWash - sprayer dedicated to cleaning cutlery
- 6 Wash Cycles - Daily, Heavy, Normal, Delicate, Quick and Rinse & Hold
- 7-Part PureClean System - incorporates 7 highly effective wash zones
- 3-Part PureFiltration TM System - coarse strainer, fine filter and micro screen work together for impeccable cleaning performance
- EcoDry - option provides an energy efficient way to dry dishes
- FloorGuard TM - an advanced water safety system to ensure a leak-safe dishwasher
- EasyLoad TM - racks provide flexible loading options
- Hidden Electronic Controls - for a clean look and comfortable use
- 14+ Place Setting Capacity
- Stainless Steel Tub and Spray Arms - for durability and cleanliness
- QuickInstall TM - package for quick and easy out of the box installation
- FamilySafe TM - electronic control lock for peace of mind
- Design Flexibility - Epicure ® and Millennia ® handle options to fit the look you want
| Color || Custom Panel Ready |
| Type || Built In |
| Accepts Panels || No |
| Electronic Display || Yes |
| Width || 23.5" |
| Height || 33.875" - 36.5" |
| Depth || 22.875" |
| Energy Star || Yes |
| Capacity || 14 place settings |
| Energy Star Rated || Yes |
| Volts || 120V |
| Cycles || 6 |
| Stainless Steel Interior || Yes |
| Approved for Outdoor Use || No |
| Hard Food Disposer || No |
| ADA Compliant || No |
| Control Style || Fully Integrated |
| Child Lock || Yes |
| Cutlery Tray || No |
| Tall Tub || Yes |
| Rinse Aid Dispenser || Yes |
| Water Filtration || Yes |
| Water Heating || Yes |
| Sensor Clean || Yes |
| Adjustable Upper Rack || Yes |
| Delay Start || Yes |
| High Temperature Wash || Yes |
| Quick Wash Setting || Yes |
| Electrical || 120 V, 11 A |
| Warranty terms || 1 Year |
| Star-K Certified || No |
| Hertz || 60Hz |
| Noise Level || 49 dBA |
| CEE Rating || No |
| Decibels || 48 dB |
| Usage (Room) || Kitchen |
| Warranty Conditions || 1 year parts and labor |
Dacor $3678 Go For Gold PromotionPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Dacor 3 For Free Warranty
- Spend $12000 or more (GOLD LEVEL) and get any Microwave, Ventilation/Downdraft or Dishwasher for Free or $750 Instant Savings.
- Spend $8000 to $11999(SILVER LEVEL) and get any microwave, Discovery Wall Hood, Raised Ventilation or Distinctive Dishwasher for Free or $500 Instant Savings.
- Spend $3500 to $7999(BRONZE LEVEL) and get a Distinctive Microwave with Trim Kit for Free or $250 Instant Savings.
** Upgrade from SILVER to GOLD reward product for $500 (Instead of SILVER reward).
** Upgrade from BRONZE to SILVER reward product for $500 (Instead of BRONZE reward).
Get 3 years manufacturer warranty free.
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from April 1 through September 30, 2015.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by October 31, 2015.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
For assistance registering online, call 1-877-DACOR-123
For questions about promotion, email Dacor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on terms and conditions visit http://www.dacor.com/3forFree.aspx
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.