The new style Millennia wall ovens are designed to accommodate the most serious chefs while maintaining ease-of-use. Featuring an oversized usable cooking capacity (4.2 cubic feet per oven,) an increased viewing area and the straight-forward Discovery Controller, it makes cooking a nearly effortless task. The Discovery Controller not only calculates the time, temperature and cooking mode for many foods (which are specified by Dacor's on-staff professional chefs,) it can even store 100 recipe settings.
From a control panel that calculates the time, temperature and cooking mode, to an unparalleled array of trim colors and finishes, the Discovery series couples style and technology to create intelligently beautiful wall ovens without rival. Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes : Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Oven Capacity:||4.2 Cubic Feet/Oven|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.