The MO227S 27" double electric wall oven will be the best oven you will ever use. The reverse air flow cooling systems keeps the oven door comfortable to touch so you or your children won't accidentally burn yourself. The RapidHeat Broil Element broils food quickly and evenly with 3000 Watts.
With advanced Pure Convection technology, this double wall oven distributes heat evenly from the top rack down to the bottom, and its patented shape helps radiate heat more effectively (the glass-concealed Bake Element also assists in uniform heat circulation.)
This model comes with a fully extendable GlideRack that slides effortlessly and is ideal for cooking with heavy roasters, baking stones and cookie sheets (additional GlideRacks can be purchased as accessories.) The top oven comes with three racks and the bottom with two, and each has six rack positions. Both ovens share a wide array of convenient features such as timers, halogen lighting and a reverse air flow function, which helps prevents the mingling of odors and flavors.
In addition to performing at the top of its line, this wall oven also sports a stylish modern exterior of stainless steel and black glass that’s sure to add a splash of panache to your kitchen. In a nutshell, this is a high-quality, elegant oven that will last and perform consistently—Bon Apetit!
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes : Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
| Overall Dimensions |
| Height: || 51 3/32" |
| Width: || 27" |
| Depth: || 23 3/8" |
| Cutout Dimensions |
| Height: || 50 9/16" |
| Width: || 25 1/2" |
| Depth: || 24 |
| Capacity |
| Oven Capacity: || 3.7 Cubic Feet/Oven |
| Requirements |
| Electrical: || 240V, 40A |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.