30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Stainless Steel
Available Dacor Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Series: Classic
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 49.0625"
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Upper Capacity: 3.9 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 3.9 cu. ft.
Learn more »
The new Millennia Renaissance Wall Oven is a brand new interpretation of a classic. Same timeless design, but now with even more advanced features inside. Having a dinner party? Cook everything at once, from snapper to cherry pie. All your flavors will stay right where they're supposed to, thanks to the innovative convection filter that circulates heat. There"s even a meat probe for perfectly cooked turkey every time. ?
- 30-in. Double Oven
- Electronic Touch Control Panel
- Pure Convection (upper oven)
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W)
- 8-pass Recessed Broil Element (3,100W)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil
- Closed Door Broiling
- Meat Probe (upper oven)
- Proof Mode (lower oven)
- Convection Filter (upper oven)
- Reverse Air Flow
- Self Cleaning (both ovens)
- Numeric Keypad
- Dual Digital Timer and Clock
- Delay Timed Cooking
- Temperature Hold
- Safety Lockout
- Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified
- Halogen Lights
- 6 rack positions (both ovens)
- 2 Chrome Racks in each oven cell
Accessories Sold Separately
- 1 GlideRack (full extension) included in each oven cell
- ABS20 Baking Stone
- ACS303 Set of 3 Cookie Sheets
- ARGO30 Additional GlideRack
|Height (in.):||49 15/16|
|Width (in.):||29 7/8|
|Minimum Cabinet Width (in.):||30|
|Minimum Height (in.):||49 1/16|
|Minimum Width (in.):||28 1/2|
|Capacity in Each Oven|
|Overall Capacity (cubic feet):||3.9|
|Useable Overall Capacity:||2.6|
|Electronic Touch Control Panel:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil|
|Recessed Broil Element:||Yes|
|Control Functions:||Start Time, Cooking Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold|
|Chrome Racks in Each Oven:||2|
|GlideRack in Each Oven:||1|
|Digital Timers and Clock:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||240V, 60 Hz, 50A|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:92923
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.0625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: