Built on a strong foundation of pioneer spirit and American heritage, Dacor was founded in 1965. Forty years later it is still family owned and operated. Dacor continues to reinvent the modern kitchen by designing and building innovative products, combining years of experience with cutting edge technology. Each product is meticulously crafted and individually tested to perform flawlessly and look exquisite. They invite you to experience Dacor and their extraordinary line of appliances. Together, theyll bring life into your kitchen and warmth to your home.
Dacor introduces the new Renaissance Wall Oven for the Millennia Collection, greatly expanding the brands premium cooking appliance offerings. The new wall ovens exemplify Renaissance thinking with a design that celebrates the luxurious style of the classic wall oven combined with cutting-edge performance details, to create an appliance that will breathe new life into the kitchen. The result is a wall oven that true epicureans will love and novice cooks can use with ease.
The Renaissance Wall Oven operates like 6 individual ovens, with a combination of cooking options that will release the hidden chef in anyone. Whether the consumer uses Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection or Proof preparing any meal will be an effortless task using any one of the intuitive cooking modes.
The exclusive Pure Convection technology helps create uniform temperatures on every level of the oven cell and features a unique filter, which allows home chefs to cook multiple items at the same time without the worry of flavor transfer. Now, every entree and hors d’oevours, even the baked brie and stuffed mushrooms with bacon and the oven-steamed mussels with lime ginger butter, can be heated together without the fear of tastes blending.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer. (MORD Models in Both Ovens - MORS Models in Top Oven Only)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil Pure Convection™: MORS230/MORS227 - top oven only, MORD230/MORD227 - both ovens
- Pure Convection™: MORS230/MORS227 - top oven only, MORD230/MORD227 - both ovens
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode ; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Glass Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Oven Capacity - Upper:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Capacity - Lower:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Touch|
|Pure Convection:||Both Ovens|
|Patented RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element Under Glass:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||8-Pass|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Meat Probe:||Upper Oven|
|Proof Mode:||Lower Oven|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Digital Timer and Clock:||Dual|
|Delayed Timed Cooking:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified|
|Rack Positions:||6 (Both Ovens)|
|Chrome Racks:||2 (Both Ovens)|
|GlideRack:||1 Full Extension Included|
|Broil and Grill Pan:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Total Connected Load @ 240V:||10.0 kW (41.7A)|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,100 Watts|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8"|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.