30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Series: Discovery Millennia
- Cutout Width: 25.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 50.56"
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Upper Capacity: 3.7 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 3.7 cu. ft.
Learn more »
The MO227S 27" double electric wall oven will be the best oven you will ever use. The reverse air flow cooling systems keeps the oven door comfortable to touch so you or your children won't accidentally burn yourself. The RapidHeat Broil Element broils food quickly and evenly with 3000 Watts.
With advanced Pure Convection technology, this double wall oven distributes heat evenly from the top rack down to the bottom, and its patented shape helps radiate heat more effectively (the glass-concealed Bake Element also assists in uniform heat circulation.)
This model comes with a fully extendable GlideRack that slides effortlessly and is ideal for cooking with heavy roasters, baking stones and cookie sheets (additional GlideRacks can be purchased as accessories.) The top oven comes with three racks and the bottom with two, and each has six rack positions. Both ovens share a wide array of convenient features such as timers, halogen lighting and a reverse air flow function, which helps prevents the mingling of odors and flavors.
In addition to performing at the top of its line, this wall oven also sports a stylish modern exterior of stainless steel and black glass that’s sure to add a splash of panache to your kitchen. In a nutshell, this is a high-quality, elegant oven that will last and perform consistently—Bon Apetit!
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes : Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Oven Capacity:||3.7 Cubic Feet/Oven|
- Stock Id:92832
- Series:Discovery Millennia
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:3.7 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.7 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:50.56"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:23.375"
- Exterior Height:51.09375"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Series:Discovery Millennia
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Trim:Horizontal Stainless Steel Trim
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
- Exterior Width:30"
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: