The new style Millennia wall ovens are designed to accommodate even the most serious chefs while being easy-to-use. Featuring an oversized usable cooking capacity (4.2 cubic feet,) an increased viewing area and the straight-forward Discovery Controller, it makes cooking a nearly effortless task. The Discovery Controller not only calculates the time, temperature and cooking mode for many foods, it can even store 100 recipe settings.
Sleek doors and smooth handles open up to an oven cell featuring increased cooking capacity and a conveniently large viewing window. With a control panel that calculates the time, temperature, and cooking mode for you, the Discovery Wall Oven is beyond exceptional.
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
| Overall Dimensions |
| Height: || 27 15/16" |
| Width: || 30" |
| Depth: || 23 3/8" |
| Cutout Dimensions |
| Height: || 27 3/8" |
| Width: || 28 1/2" |
| Depth: || 24" |
| Capacity |
| Oven Capacity: || 4.2 Cubic Feet |
| Requirements |
| Electrical: || 240V, 30A |