Featuring four powerful ribbon elements with an incredibly rapid three-second response, this high-performance electric cooktop makes cooking simple and accurate for professional results every time—whether you're making a quick omelet or a seven course meal.
One of this cooktop’s most useful and popular features is the flexibility to adjust the size of the front left cooking zone; you can cook a large pot of pasta and then a delicate sauce on the same cooking zone by simply scaling down the burner size. Extra safety features are provided, including a heat limiter on each element, to prevent empty cookware from melting or damaging the cooking surface. In addition, special heat indicator lights remain lit while any burner is active or still too hot to touch, and the scratch resistant surface ensures a finish that will last. With Electric Glide controls, temperatures are controlled by simply sliding a finger across the smooth ceramic glass. As temperatures begin to rise, a slender strip illuminates and changes from yellow to orange to red. As stylish as it is practical, this model sports an entirely smooth surface made of glass, which not only makes cleanup extremely easy, but also ensures the finish will last year after year—just like this cooktop.
- Four Ribbon Elements including Dual Element (MET304 includes: 6"@1200w; 7"@1500w; 7 1/2"@1800w; and Dual: 5 1/2"@1000w with 9 3/4"@2,400w)
- Black Ceramic Glass Top with ElectricGlide™ Glass Touch Controls is scratch-resistant and easy to keep clean.
- Beveled Glass Edge
- Rapid Response Elements heat up quickly and maintain a narrow temperature cycle.
- Residual Heat Indicator Lights let you know if the burner is still hot to the touch.
- Safety Heat Limiter
- Safety Element Lockout
- Raised Ventilation Compatible
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.